Craft Fair Application
If you’re interested in being a vendor at one of our craft fairs, we’d love to hear from you!
Download and fill out our printable Craft Fair Application Form (PDF), and mail it to us with your payment.
Fees: Spring and Fall craft fairs are $35 per space inside and outside. The Christmas craft fair is $30 per space. Tables are included in the price for inside spaces. Electricity is $2 extra. Tables are 8 feet long and outside space is 12 feet by 12 feet. If you need a table for an outside space they are available for $5 each.
Payment: All rental fees must be paid before the fair. No post-dated cheques, please. If the Community Club receives a post-dated cheque it will not reserve your space until it can cash the cheque. Payment should arrive 60 days before the fair.
Note: There is a limited amount of wall space and a limited number of electrical outlets.
Craft Fair Rules and Regulations
- All vendors must be set up by 9:15 AM. No exceptions. Food is available all day.
- Most items must be handcrafted or locally grown.
- No tacks, pins, or staples in the walls or tables. Cover the table with a cloth so the front is skirted.
- Your display must not interfere with other craftspersons or obstruct the aisles. All display shelves must be no higher than 30 inches (76 cm). No attachments on the ends of tables.
- Check with us at the time of booking about your special requests. Wall space, end of row positions, and the number of electrical outlets are limited.
- No sharing of tables unless you have booked the space in both names. This allows us to be fair with all our craftspersons and allocate space in booking order.
- Keep your area clean.
- Do not pack up before the end of the fair.
- There is limited height restriction against the wall. Again no shelves are permitted at the ends of tables.
- All vendor vehicles must be registered and must be parked in the area designated for vendors. We want to keep the parking space near the hall free for your customers.
Our annual spring craft and plant sale! Sunday, April 10, 2022 from 10am to 3pm.
Treat mom this Mother’s Day to a pancake breakfast! Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 8am to 11am.
A full day of fun and games for the whole family! Sunday, June 12, 2022. Car Show: 10am, Bay Day: 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Join us for our fall craft fair and luncheon. Sunday, September 11, 2022 from 10am to 3pm.
Sunday, October 16, 2022. Doors open at 5pm, dinner starts at 5:30pm. Great company and food! Get your tickets early!
Halloween Oct 31, 2022. Fireworks at 7:30 pm – one of the best shows in the valley!
Remembrance Day service in the main hall. Lest we forget. November 11, 2022 from 11am to 1pm.
Baked goodies, home made crafts and more. Sunday, November 20, 2022 from 10am to 3pm.